4 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe

Deri ile çalışmalar - Leather works

Bu uzun yokluğumda yaptığım bir diğer iş Çıkrıkçılar'a bir arakadaşımla yemek yemeğe ve biraz dolanmaya gidip dönüşte bir sürü deri ve deri malzemesi ile eve dönmek oldu. Zımba makinesi, zımbalar, çıtçıtlar, deriler... bir sürü malzeme aldım... tabii hemen denemezsem olmaz...

One of the other things that I did during my long absense was to go to Çıkrıkçılar (Old town- Ankara) to have a meal and a small stroll with a friend and to return back home with loads of leather supplies. I bought a puncher and metal supplies, leather... of course I needed to try them as soon as possible...



Bu aşağıda gördüğünüz bir telefon kılıfı... Önce kenarlarını dikiş makinesi ile diktim, beğenmedim, söktüm, tekrar diktim ve yine dikiş kayınca en sonunda elimde diktim...

Below is a phone case... At first I sew the edges with the sewing machine, didn't like it, ripped it of, tried with the machine for the second time and as the stiches didn't go straight again so I sewed it by hand....



Balıklı bir bileklik yapayım dedim ama o kadar büyük yapmışımı ki küçük bir çanta diktim, onun sapı oldu...

My intention was to make a bracelet but as I had made it very big it turned out to be the handle of a small bag that I sewed. 





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder